Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Admission

Tove

Is there any student from China who got the admission of Columbia MFE? or rejection? waiting list?

Last edited:

kevin_w

The first wave was out last Thursday. From last year's posts, it seems like they are rolling out decision every week. So the second wave would be tomorrow or Friday.

Tove

the second wave decision is out today. I saw in a post a student has got admission

even i got the admit few hours ago. Mail says to check the update on the application portal. so you need to login to portal and there is offer tab where you will see the decision if accepted.

Rohittttt

Although I did not get any mail. When I checked the login page, in the OFFER tab - I could see that I got an admit. Thank you guys for bringing this discussion. Or else, I wouldn't have checked the page.

Rohittttt

Although I did not get any mail. When I checked the login page, in the OFFER tab - I could see that I got an admit. Thank you guys for bringing this discussion. Or else, I wouldn't have checked the page.
My bad, I got a mail too to have a look at the website. Sorry for the confusion.

I haven't heard any sort of communication... no interview invite nor a rejection. Is that normal at this point/should I reach out or just wait it out?