• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin Interviews for MIT MFin Fall 2014 Entrance

I believe someone mentioned somewhere that they would give you a strong hint but that's it.

If you need to reply to another offer they will give you a hint. That's what they said to another applicant during our lunch with current students.
A Lil toough to let go of an offer for a hint. Strange

Anybody travelling to Shanghai from India
Please let me know how are u approaching the Visa application process (apparently for Indians, there is no on-arrival visa)

Hi ABA,

I'm travelling to Shanghai from India. You need a visa and the procedure can be found online.
Just a heads up, the embassy is closed till 9th Feb on account of the Chinese New Year.

Anyone else travelling from India to Shanghai and wants to get in touch?

Hi ABA,

I'm travelling to Shanghai from India. You need a visa and the procedure can be found online.
Just a heads up, the embassy is closed till 9th Feb on account of the Chinese New Year.

Anyone else travelling from India to Shanghai and wants to get in touch?
I am travelling to Shanghai from India too. When is ur interview? It would be great to get in touch.

Hi, is there anyone still waiting for interview invites from ad com? I know they will send the invites till next Friday, but it is so stressful to wait. I just wish they still had a few invites to be sent.

So ,

Only One round of applications , and only in-person interview , what do these mean ? How its going to effect the decision and the admisssion ?

Hi, is there anyone still waiting for interview invites from ad com? I know they will send the invites till next Friday, but it is so stressful to wait. I just wish they still had a few invites to be sent.
I just got an invite today so I think they're still sending out interviews...

Hi, Flair, so when you have the interview? May I ask where are you from?
Do you know how many interview offers they released at this time?
Many students are still desperately waiting for the interview....sad...

Hi, Flair, so when you have the interview? May I ask where are you from?
Do you know how many interview offers they released at this time?
Many students are still desperately waiting for the interview....sad...
Hey harry, I'm from Canada. Unfortunately I have no idea how many they sent out but I would suppose they are doing it periodically. Don't stress lol there's still hope til the end of the week.

From what I have read, they should stop sending interview invites by 14 of Feb. So, there's still hope.

Hey harry, I'm from Canada. Unfortunately I have no idea how many they sent out but I would suppose they are doing it periodically. Don't stress lol there's still hope til the end of the week.
Hi Flair. I'm from Canada too. But I'm still waiting for interview.. Just curious: do they ask Canadian students to go for an on-campus interview as well?

Hi Flair. I'm from Canada too. But I'm still waiting for interview.. Just curious: do they ask Canadian students to go for an on-campus interview as well?
Yup , my interview is in Boston.

Back