• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Toronto MathFin MMF U of Toronto 2013 application

Applicants who received interview offers at the MMF campus:
Has anyone interviewed on any day other than last Friday and this Wednesday? My interview's this Friday and I'm trying to figure out how many cohorts have gone before me so that I can maybe gauge if my interview time's considered early. So far it seems like there were two groups on each of those days, plus the Skype interviews. Am I missing any other groups?

There's one admission on the tracker that was interviewed this Monday. I wonder if that was a group interview or skype interview.

I was wondering exactly the same thing. In this thread it seemed as though people only had interviews last Friday and this Wednesday so far.

i got the email said that i need to do the assessment. it was fine, covering 2 finance questions, 2 statistics question and 5 math questions and 1 matlab question.
Hi, I just received the online assessment yesterday. Can I ask whether the 10 questions can be asked separately( I mean for example, download one file and finish it today but answer another question tomorrow? ) Also, do I need to prepare some papers and pens to write the answers and use the scanner to upload? Thank you !

I'm an international student currently study in Newfoundland.

I just finished my Skype interview... According to the officer-Shari , this process will last for several weeks.
Hi, Can I ask a stupid question? Did Shari see you during skype interview or just like a phone interview?

Hi, I just received the online assessment yesterday. Can I ask whether the 10 questions can be asked separately( I mean for example, download one file and finish it today but answer another question tomorrow? ) Also, do I need to prepare some papers and pens to write the answers and use the scanner to upload? Thank you !
No you can't do them separately. It has to be downloaded, finished, and uploaded within 1 hour and 15 mins.

Just done the Skype interview one minust ago...
Shari's camera didn't work…so it was actually a phone interview. It muh shorter than I thought. I wish she could ask more :unsure:

Shari's camera didn't work…so it was actually a phone interview. It muh shorter than I thought. I wish she could ask more :unsure:
hehe thank you for your information~~wish you a good result~

How long was ur interview? R u in Canada?

I heard lots of interviews have already been done.
Has anyone received AD yet??

Back