• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

How may people have the Current Status but have not received an admit yet? Like this if you're in that boat.
What do you mean by "Current Status"? Mine says "Application Status for [My Name]" and then its empty.

What do you mean by "Current Status"? Mine says "Application Status for [My Name]" and then its empty.
it should look like this...

Current Status

Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee. The Office of Graduate Admissions cannot give you an estimate on when you will receive your admission decision, but we want you to know that your application will receive careful consideration by the Faculty Committee. Decisions will be made on an ongoing basis and you will be notified via email when a decision has been made.

In the meantime, please continue to keep an eye on your application checklist. Any outstanding materials will be indicated with an "X".

Mine was like that until receiving the approval letter. They gave me 2 weeks to reply. Probably they will send the next patch of results about the end of next week.

Did anyone get the "current status" heading in the past 2 weeks? I think they are still reviewing applications as I heard that the admissions are still sending emails for incomplete materials.

Did anyone get the "current status" heading in the past 2 weeks? I think they are still reviewing applications as I heard that the admissions are still sending emails for incomplete materials.
How do you know that? Did you call admissions?

I find that impossible to believe. If you don't have your full application done at this point, I don't know why they would consider you. That's procrastination on a level I've never heard of.

My portal is still stuck in "Application name for... ".Anyone else having the portal not showing literally any changes since after submission of application?

Why are they delaying our applications without even showing that it's under review? I have lost all hope now. Have they already sent out rejections?
I think they haven’t started sending rejections yet. I’d rather get a clean rejection than waiting like now

Back