• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 2018 Applications

Thank You for the information Susan. Current student in columbia mfe told me that columbia was considering to stop redirection to msor. I just wanted to know whether its true.
This same information repeated for several years. But it seems that Columbia is still having this redirect process. I think the redirection will still exist this year.

Columbia would be following this thread, and would be like: yeah, right, like you guys get to decide which day of the week results would be released. You know what, we would release it on a Tuesday this time!

Columbia would be following this thread, and would be like: yeah, right, like you guys get to decide which day of the week results would be released. You know what, we would release it on a Tuesday this time!
Then I hope it's this Tuesday, lol.

Seems like this week also would be the quiet one. Has anyone asked admissions office when are they going to release the results?

Congratulations Debajyoti Nandi! All the best for CMU MSCF!
Out of curiosity, have you declined the other offers?

Back