• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE (Financial Engineering) 2023

just got put on the waitlist.... now I gotta wait for another 3 months??
I was having this conversation with some friends. Makes me laugh how some programs think we'll just drop the ball and everything we have going on, and move to NY (if relevant) a few weeks before school starts, if you manage to get off the waitlist. It would require a level of flexibility that, I would imagine, very few have. Opening a bank account, visa, lease signing, etc. ...

Columbia Engineering is so... They can reject us if they prefer other applicants, but instead, they let us to wait until the end of April.

Last edited:
How long does it usually take to get a final decision after you are put on the waitlist?

Hi,
Guys, anyone who isn't accepting Columbia MFE or is taking up another program for sure, could y'all please reject this offer if possible would be of great help to fast-track the process for people on the waitlist

Back