• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE (Financial Engineering) 2023

The application deadline last year was 5 Jan and the first batch of decisions was released on 12 Feb. According to this timeline, it would appear that the first batch of decisions should be released either today or starting next week.

The application deadline last year was 5 Jan and the first batch of decisions was released on 12 Feb. According to this timeline, it would appear that the first batch of decisions should be released either today or starting next week.
Yeah, I thought they would come out by this week. NYU has got an acceptance deadline by next week.

yeah i these schools like to release on Friday. I am thinking today can be some news

I saw someone post an admission post on a social media platform 20 minutes ago, so I think the results are on the way?

I just got in .. deciding between Chicago cornell and columbia someone help me lol
Personally I would go for Cornell if I am in the same position. The living expense is relatively lower than Columbia. The placement data is better than Columbia and Chicago. Only last semester in NYC which can reduce your cost as well as help you to make connections in NYC.

Back