• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE (Financial Engineering) 2023

At this point I just feel like everyone (including myself) who hasn't heard from Columbia is just getting rejected in April. But I'm probably just feeling that way from the anticipation of hearing back

In other words - AHHH

At this point I just feel like everyone (including myself) who hasn't heard from Columbia is just getting rejected in April. But I'm probably just feeling that way from the anticipation of hearing back

In other words - AHHH
I relate to this so hard man, wish you the best!

Got an admit today as well! Kind of stressed because I’ve only been given 2 weeks to reply and haven’t made up my mind yet! Is it the same for everyone?

Congratulations to everyone who got in! Still didn't get mine, is it safe to assume that it's better luck next time at this point or are we expecting another set of admits sometime?

My guess is that many people will not accept their offers, and I know 3 friends of mine who will do so.

Congratulations to those who got the offers and seeing this messages brings a glimpse of hope, godspeed to those who are waiting for results including me lol :)

Back